I love music. I just always have. It really doesn't matter to me what kind it is, as long as it keeps me entertained. I like all different beats, and nearly all genres.
I am very greatful to have my pretty pink iPOD, that my awesome boyfriend bought me last Christmas. My fear of such intense technology stopped me from getting one for years. But now, I am good. I am learning. The CD's have been copied to my laptop, and the iPOD is fully loaded. I will admit that it has taken me nearly a year to fully understand this process - but the pyramids weren't built in one day either. But now that I can do it myself, I feel very proud and impowered with my Super Tunes always at my side.
Mucic evokes emotion for me. I think that is normal for most people. I can be in a crazy happy state (which is often), and then hearing a classic ballad from a Grade 8 Dance can make me all weepy. Seriously, what is that? And why is that? I blame it on the power of the Super Tunes.
The Super Tunes to me are the ones that always "Get You". The ones that you have cried over, laughed about, danced to, and have shared some serious memories with. They are the ones that bring you back, to wherever/whenever you were the last time you heard the song. Sometimes not even that.....sometimes they just evoke thought. The lyrics get you. Those powerful words, paired with a melody that somehow can completely take over your current state of being. They just do, and they can.
Thank-you Super Tunes for being a part of my life. You have always been there for me, making me smile, laugh, and always willing to lend your hand in getting the party started.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment