So far, my blogging has mostly been about personal things, little comments, observations about life, ups and downs. Another topic to discuss, which is one of the main reasons that I started blogging in the first place, is my choice to re-focus my lifestyle by following the Weight Watchers program. I am one of those "Loose 30 lbs, Gain 30 lbs" kinda gals. Always have been. (Mind you, the gaining and loosing always takes place over 2-3 year span each time - which, from what I have been reading - is quite common). However, I would like to stop buying the larger pants, and just continue getting smaller ones.
Regardless, here I am - trying it again. I will succeed, I know how to. I have done this before. I just wanted to mention it, because I may have comments about it from time to time. The ups, the downs, the wins, the losses, the celebrations.
The 10% Journey. As of today, I am about 1/3 of the way there. This is my first goal. Loose 10% of my total body weight. Then, I see how I feel - and re-evaluate. Maybe go for the 2nd 10%...?
Welcome to the Journey.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment